We provide many activities to help our members to develop their Amateur Radio knowledge, Operating Skills and to have fun. These activities include:
- Monthly Club Meetings which feature presentations on all aspects of Amateur Radio.
- Monthly Tech Nights where our members get together to learn about technical topics. These sessions take place in a lab-like environment which includes demonstrations and hands-on practice related to Amateur Radio technology.
- We have lots of activities for young people. You can learn more about them here.
- Our Annual Field Day activity where club members setup radio stations in a field environment and operate.
- Special Event and Club Contest Operations which give our members a chance have fun on the air and to develop their operating skills.
Our regular club meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at the FirstChurch in Nashua, NH. Our Tech Nights are held at the same place on the second Tuesday of each month. You can use the activities item at the top of this page to learn more about our Field Day and other on-air activities.